The Restoration Hotel is dedicated to providing exceptional service to our guests including individuals with disabilities.
Our staff on property works hard to ensure all guests have access to accommodations, services, and offerings on-site, as well as this website. We strive for all our guests and visitors with disabilities to have the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visit here by providing this list below outlining the accessibility on our premises:
- Accessible rooms with mobility feature with entry or passage doors and bathroom doors that provide at least 32″ of clear width.
- Public entrance that is accessible.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the lobby area.
- Route that is accessible to the accessible public entrance to the accessible elevator and accessible guest rooms.
- Accessible transportation with advance notice.
- Audible alerts in elevators and audible floor alarms.
- Braille on the elevator and room signage.
- Grab bars in our Accessible Studio Suites, but not all.
- Level or ramp entrance into the building.
- Service support animals welcome.
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways and public areas.
Please visit The Hotel and The Residences pages for more details on individual room accommodations and accessibility features. You can also call us directly at 843.518.5100.
Our commitment to accessibility also extends to this website and providing a digitally accessible platform and information, to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We strive to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. We are actively working to assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website. These efforts are ongoing. Our team is always open to feedback to improve your experience online, and once you are on the property to always properly convey your accessibility and service experience here.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
75 Wentworth Street
Charleston, SC 29401